Faithbridge Foster Care Network.
Extend the work we did for Fostercare.Team to meet the unique needs of Faithbridge, a nonprofit organization dedicated to mobilizing, organizing and equipping local churches to solve their community's foster care crisis.
- Journaling – Journaling daily does more than document your foster child’s day. Research proves journaling is a safe, cathartic release for the stresses of daily life.
- Behavior Tracking – Identify and track behavior patterns over time to determine if particular events or particular settings are possible triggers.
- Discussion Forums – Get feedback from everyone on the team about a specific topic, struggle or question. Collaboration at its best!
- Photo Galleries – Document your foster child’s activities, achievements, and key life events so everyone on your team can share in your foster child’s experiences.
- Alerts – Automatic text message and email notifications to caseworkers, supervisors and counselors in the event of abuse disclosures or other data driven triggers.
- Calendars – Schedule important events so everyone on your team is aware. (birthdays, parent visits, FTMs, court dates, caseworker visits, etc.)
- Agency Dashboards – Give agency supervisors a tool to measure caseworker and foster parent engagement, tasks, foster child abuse disclosures and well-being.
- File Management – Manage files with an easy to store system. Share and access files related to your foster care team.
- Task Management – Keep track of who is responsible for what, when items are due and how much progress has been made.
Working with Fostercare's CTO and the Faithbridge team for over six months, we developed the Faithbridge Network platform, a collection of communication and collaboration tools connecting caseworkers, licensors, supervisors, foster parents, counselors and GALs through journaling, child behavior tracking, discussions, photos, file management and more.
Do you have an incredible project or idea, but need a little help transforming your vision into a reality? Let's talk!Let's Talk