Griffin Groups Conservation Network.
Create a community platform to allow conservation communities to co-manage projects, collaborate on solutions to current conservation challenges and share best practices.
- Robust project management tools, including task assignment and Gantt charting.
- Individual and shared calendaring, integrated with all major providers.
- Full featured groups specific to conservationist needs.
- Google Drive integration for document storage and co-editing / collaboration.
- Fully streamlined and user-friendly registration process.
We developed Griffin Groups, a free-to-use tool for building a "community of conservation communities." Each community is a private or public group that contains private and/or public content about conservation topics, partnerships, and projects. Members of Griffin Groups can start or join multiple groups of interest using a single log in, and receive email notifications when others participate in those groups. The site has many features, including document and photo archiving, blogs, discussions, rss feeds and reads, event calendars, and collaborative page editing. Feel free to browse the site. For an enhanced experience, please register and log in.
Do you have an incredible project or idea, but need a little help transforming your vision into a reality? Let's talk!Let's Talk