APT212 Luxury NYC Apartment Marketplace.
APT212 is an online marketplace for luxury home sales, short term furnished rentals, sublets and room shares in New York city. APT212's founders approached us looking to develop a performance-focused real estate marketplace platform.
- Live Maps – A custom Mapbox integration allows visitors to see search and filter listings within NYC’s neighborhood boundaries. Listings are clustered together at higher zoom levels to optimize readability and performance.
- Filters – A full set of filters for locations, sales prices, square footage, building and unit amenities, monthly maintenance and taxes, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Mobile – The APT212 platform was developed mobile-first and behaves like a mobile application when viewed in a web browser.
- Mortgage Calculator – A custom mortgage calculator allows buyers to determine their mortgage costs, including taxes and HOA/maintenance fees.
- Universal Web Components – All app components are being implemented as universal web components, allowing high levels of interoperability and reuse.
- Administration/CMS – Full-blown administration panel, allowing site administrators to manage all aspects of APT212’s listing inventory, generate accounting and engagement reports and manage static content within the site.
- Agents – Agent accounts allowing staff and third-party agents to manage their own listings from creation to sale.
- Marketing – Integrations with Google Analytics, Drip and Drift, provide web analytics, email marketing and conversational marketing functionality to the site.
- SEO – All content on the site is optimized for 90+ Lighthouse scores, increasing APT212’s organic reach and putting their listings ahead of their competitor’s.
Working with APT212 for a little under a year, we developed a full-featured real estate marketplace for sales, furnished and unfurnished rentals. The platform allows APT212 staff and third-party agents to manage their own listings and integrates with the NYC MLS to pull listings from the market as they are listed. The platform uses a universal web component framework for the front-end (Stencil.JS/Redux) and Laravel on the back. The build is extremely optimized and most pages load in under a second, made possible by an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model.
Do you have an incredible project or idea, but need a little help transforming your vision into a reality? Let's talk!Let's Talk